2011 CHEVROLET SILVERADO 1500 4WD CREW CAB 143.5 LTÂ -Â $18950Â (~ Chevrolet Silverado - $$18,950
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT
Call Bratton Automotive Inc - (334) 212-5312 - $18,950
â Great Bank Financing Options Available â
âœ… Bad Credit?
âœ… No Credit?
âœ… First Time Buyer?
âœ… We Work WIth Dozens Of Lenders To Get You Approved Fast Regardless Of Your Credit Situation.
ðŸš˜ Ready To Get Behind The Wheel Of This Great Car ðŸš˜
ðŸ‘‰ Go to : www.ibrattonautomotiveinc.com
ââââââââââ BUY HERE PAY HERE ââââââââââ
Are you already tired of checking out each bad credit car loan available near you?
Have they been repeatedly turning you down because of your bad credit? Do you feel hopeless already?
âœ… Here, we guarantee financing regardless of credit history.
âœ… We are the bank, on the lot financing.
âœ… We finance your credibility, not your past.
ðŸŽˆðŸŽˆðŸŽˆ As you pay your auto loan, we help you rebuild your credit. ðŸŽˆðŸŽˆðŸŽˆ
ðŸš˜ bratton automotive inc ðŸš˜
âœ… Huge Selection Of Quality Pre-Owned Cars
âœ… Leave The Lot With Confidence Ask About Our Competitive Extended Warranties
âœ… Trade-In Your Car Today For A Great Discount
âœ… We Buy Cars Cash
ðŸ“ Stop By Today And See Why Our Dealership Is Always The People's Choice
ðŸš© CHECK OUT OUR REVIEWS ON FACEBOOK:
ðŸ’¥ Check Out More Of Our Great Cars On Craigslist Just Copy And Paste This Link Into Your Browser ðŸ’¥
âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡ ðŸ” Bratton Automotive Inc ðŸ” âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡âš¡
ðŸ’¥ðŸ’¥ðŸ’¥ - ðŸš˜ - FINE RIDES, BEST PRICES, EZ FINANCING! ðŸ’¥ðŸ’¥ðŸ’¥
âœ… RATES AS LOW AS 1.99 % ON WELL QUALIFIED BUYERS!
âœ… SECOND-CHANCE FINANCING - REBUILD YOUR CREDIT!
âœ… FIRST TIME BUYER'S PROGRAM - ESTABLISH YOUR CREDIT!
âœ… HAND PICKED, LOW MILEAGE, CLEAN VEHICLES - BEST PRICES AROUND!
ðŸšš DIESEL TRUCKS, GAS TRUCKS, SHORT BED, LONG BED, LWB, SWB, DRW, CREW CAB, MEGA CAB, QUAD CAB!!!!
ðŸ WE DO HAVE ALL TYPE OF DIESEL AND GASOLINE TRUCKS!!!!
ðŸš™ This 2011 *Chevrolet* *Silverado 1500* *4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT* Is Detailed and ready for a Test Drive!! This has a clean title and is priced to sell.
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT Specs
Year : 2011
Make : Chevrolet
Model : Silverado 1500
Trim : 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT
Mileage : 127,743 miles
Transmission : Automatic
Exterior Color : Red
Interior Color : Black
Series : 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT
Drivetrain : 4WD
Condition : Excellent
VIN : 3GCPKSE32BG286570
Stock ID : 286570
Engine : 5.3L 315.0hp
100% APPROVAL with OAC
We Guarantee It! No matter your financial situation, you will drive off the lot in a new car, today.
âœ… Bad Credit
âœ… No Credit
âœ… Government Assistance
Drive it home today. Call us now !!
ðŸš— Bratton Automotive Inc
ðŸ“ 1140 Lee Road 197, Phenix City, AL 36870
ðŸŒ To view our entire inventory, go to : http://www.ibrattonautomotiveinc.com
To view our entire inventory, copy the following link : http://www.ibrattonautomotiveinc.com
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT Information
Cylinders : 8 Cylinders
Fuel Type : Flex Fuel
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT Standard Equipment
2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT information listed on this page may not be accurate. We encourage you to call or text us at (334) 212-5312 with any of your questions. Our friendly staff will be happy to assist you and schedule an appointment or a test drive.
• Rear axle, 3.42 ratio (Refer to Engine/Axle chart for availability.) (With (LC9) Vortec 5.3L V8 Engine, Requires (K5L) heavy-duty cooling package)
• Suspension Package, Handling/Trailering, heavy-duty includes 46 mm piston monotube shocks and 36mm front stabilizer bar (Includes 36mm front stabilizer bar when (NHT) Max Trailering Pack is ordered.)
• GVWR, 7000 lbs. (3175 kg) (Requires CC10753 models and (L9H) Vortec 6.2L V8 SFI engine and (NHT) Max Trailering Pack or CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models. Standard on CK10753, CK10953, or CK10543 models.)
• Transfer case, electronic Autotrac with rotary dial controls (Requires 4WD models.)
• Four wheel drive
• Battery, heavy-duty 600 cold-cranking amps, maintenance-free with rundown protection and retained accessory power
• Alternator, 145 amps
• Frame, fully-boxed, hydroformed front section
• Suspension, front independent, coil over shock
• Suspension, rear 2-stage multi-leaf springs, semi-elliptic
• Steering, power, rack-and-pinion
• Exhaust, aluminized stainless-steel muffler and tailpipe
• Wheel, 17" (43.2 cm) steel spare (spare wheel will not cosmetically match the other 4 wheels)
• Spare tire lock keyed cylinder lock that utilizes same key as ignition and door
• Tire carrier, outside spare, winch-type mounted under frame at rear
• Bumper, front chrome (Includes body-color bumper end caps.)
• Bumper, rear chrome, step-style with pad
• Air dam, Black
• Moldings, bodyside, body-colored (Moldings are deleted if any SEO paint is ordered.)
• Grille, chrome surround (Not included when (VAT) Chrome grille, LPO or (VAS) Body-color grille, LPO are ordered.)
• Lamps, dual cargo area lamps
• Glass, Solar-Ray deep-tinted (all windows except light-tinted glass on windshield and driver- and front passenger-side glass) (With Regular Cab models, includes rear window. With Extended Cab models, includes rear and rear quarter windows. With Crew Cab models or (C49) rear-window defogger, includes light-tinted rear window.)
• Wipers, front intermittent wet-arm with pulse washers
• Door handles, Black
• Pickup box, Fleetside
• Audio system feature, speaker system (Includes 4 speakers on Regular Cab and 6 speakers on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
• Seat adjuster, manual lumbar control on the driver-side
• Seat, rear 60/40 folding bench (folds up), 3-passenger, folding (includes child seat top tether anchor) (Requires Extended or Crew Cab Models.)
• Steering column, Tilt-Wheel, adjustable with brake/transmission shift interlock
• Instrumentation, analog with speedometer, odometer, fuel level, engine temperature, and tachometer (Includes voltmeter and oil pressure indicators.)
• Driver Information Center with odometer, trip odometer and message center (monitors numerous systems depending on vehicle equipment level including low fuel, turn signal "on", transmission temperature and oil change notification) (Driver Information Center controls are operated through the trip odometer button unless (UK3) steering wheel mounted audio controls is ordered. On 1LT, 1SF and 1LZ, includes 8-point compass and outside temperature.)
• Warning tones headlamp on, key-in-ignition, driver and passenger buckle up reminder and turn signal on
• Windows, power with driver Express-Down
• Cruise control, electronic with set and resume speed, located on steering wheel
• Cup holders, front (Also includes rear cupholders on Extended and Crew Cab models.)
• Mirror, inside rearview manual day/night
• Visors, driver and front passenger, sliding with clip and illuminated vanity mirror on driver and passenger-side, Opal Gray-colored
• Assist handle, front passenger (Also includes rear assist handles in the headliner on Extended and Crew Cab Models.)
• Coat hooks, rear driver and passenger side
• Lighting, interior with dome and reading lights, illuminated entry feature and backlit instrument panel switches
• StabiliTrak, stability control system with Proactive Roll Avoidance and traction control
• Air bags, frontal, driver and right-front passenger with Passenger Sensing System (Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child<|>s age and size. Even in vehicles equipped with air bags and the Passenger Sensing System, children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. Never place a rear-facing infant restraint in the front seat of any vehicle equipped with an active frontal air bag. See the Owner<|>s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
• Air bags, head curtain side-impact, front outboard seating positions with rollover sensor (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child<|>s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner<|>s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
• Air bags, seat-mounted side-impact, driver and right-front passenger for thorax and pelvic protection (Head curtain side air bags are designed to help reduce the risk of head and neck injuries to front and rear seat outboard occupants on the near side of certain side-impact collisions. Always use safety belts and the correct child restraints for your child<|>s age and size, even in vehicles equipped with air bags. Children are safer when properly secured in a rear seat in the appropriate infant, child or booster seat. See the Owner<|>s Manual and child safety seat instructions for more safety information.)
• Door locks, rear child security (Crew Cab models only.)
Available Optional Equipment For This 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT
The following available optional equipment represents the optional equipment available for similar 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT available at time of purchase. This 2011 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4WD Crew Cab 143.5 LT may not be equipped with any or all of the listed optional equipment.
Call us at (334) 212-5312 to get the list of optional equipment on this vehicle.
Disclaimer : EVERYONE LEAVES WITH A SMILE!